Take a pic. Deposit a check.
- Compatible with iPhone® and Android®
- Deposit checks anywhere with an internet connection
- Immediate confirmation of successful check image upload
- Industry-leading security
- Deposits made before 4 PM will be available that same day*
- Deposits made after 4 PM will be available the following business day*
Enrolling in Mobile Deposit** is easy and it’s FREE!*** Just follow these simple steps and you'll be depositing checks using your smartphone in no time:
- Log into FNB Mobile Banking with your internet banking user ID and password.
- Click on “Deposit."
- Input information and agree to the Mobile Deposit Agreement.
- Once you are notified that your enrollment is approved, you may begin depositing your check.
Making a Mobile Deposit
- Endorse your check and write above your signature “FNB Steeleville Mobile Deposit Only”;
- Take pictures of the front and back of your check;
- Select the account the check is to be deposited into;
- Enter the check amount and
Best Practices for a Successful Mobile Deposit
- Ensure your check is properly filled out and is legible.
- Endorse your check before taking the photos. Write “FNB Steeleville Mobile Deposit Only” above signature.
- When taking the photos, place the check on a dark, non-reflective surface and flatten out the check.
- Make sure the entire check is displayed in the camera box; position your mobile device’s camera directly over the check to capture a clear image.
- Preview the photo. If it is blurry or not legible, retake the photo.
- Once you have received confirmation from the Bank that we have accepted the image you transmitted, prominently mark the check as “Electronically Presented”, “Void”, or otherwise render it incapable of further transmission, deposit, or presentment.
- Retain the check for at least 7 calendar days from the date transmitted. After that time, securely destroy the check by shredding or other means.
Mobile Deposits FAQ
We’re Here to Help!
*Some exceptions and holds may apply. See Mobile Deposit User Agreement for terms and conditions.
**Account must be opened for at least sixty days and be in good standing to qualify.
***FNB Mobile Deposit is a free service for personal accounts provided by FNB of Steeleville. Mobile web service is required. Message and data rates may apply. To download our mobile banking app, your phone must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data services plan.