FNB TEXT BANKING
Text banking is a convenient way to track your accounts because you can get text messages nearly anywhere you go.
Signup through FNB Internet Banking
It’s easy to enroll for FNB Text Banking and it’s FREE!*
- Log into FNB Internet Banking with your internet banking user ID and password.
- Under the Mobile Banking tab, select Sign Up/Edit My Setting.
- Enter your mobile phone number with area code.
- You will receive a text with activation instructions.
- Check the accounts you wish to enable and provide a unique 5-character mobile friendly name for each account.
Simply follow these specific directions and upon completion, you’ll have immediate access to your account(s).
Text Banking Requests
Send text banking requests to 44660 and receive the following information:
SUM Receive summary information for all enabled accounts (account balance, the last deposit date, amount for checking and savings, maturity date for CDs, the next payment date and amount for loan accounts, and most recent transactions)
BAL Receive balances for enabled accounts (a list of account short names and balances)
HELP Receive a text message listing available keywords
STOP Receive a message confirming that you’ve opted OUT of receiving text alerts.
We’re Here to Help!
Call Customer Service today at (618) 965-3441
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*FNB Text Banking is a free service for personal accounts provided by FNB of Steeleville. Mobile web service is required. Message and data rates may apply.